Searching...
5 August 2013

How To Recover Deleted Files On Windows And Macintosh Operating System?

Image Credit: Diskdoctors.net

If you are here, you might be searching a solution to recover deleted of lost files from your PC.
Right?
And yes! You're at a right place. You have deleted an important file from your PC and you wants to recover it back, you might have tried hard to recover the files.
Yes! Even I did the same when I've deleted some of my office files accidentally. I even did restored my PC to a past restore point but, it is in vain. At that instant one of my client suggested me to use a file recovery software to get back the files. It seemed a big crap to me. But, to my surprise all my deleted files are restored in just a few clicks using a file recovery program.
There are many such software's available on Web. But, I've filtered the best one among them and use it to recover deleted files. Here is how I recovered my files..

How To Recover Deleted Files On Windows and Mac PC?

There are numerous program-mes available on web which can aid us to recover deleted files like WiseRecover tool, Acute Tools, Remo UndeleteFile RD  and many other soft wares.  
But, I've use Wiserecovery tool to recover my lost files on Hard drive. Which is a premium software which guarantees 100% loss free recovery. Trust me! I've used it and experienced with it. Here is how I restored my files...
Note: You must get registered on the site to use the software to full extent. So, it is better to use the software after getting registered first as registration process may cause interruption to the file recovery. So, register for the product first and download the software to your PC. Click below button to get licence to use the software..





Step 1: I've downloaded the required setup file to my PC on which I've deleted the files. I've installed the program on PC following manual installation process.

Step 2: After the installation completes, open the program and click on "Start Recovery" to begin recovery. (As show in image below)

How to recover deleted files
  
Step 3: I found my disk partitions listed after clicking the button and I've chosen the drive to be scanned for deleted files and clicked on "Scan" button.

recover deleted files on windows 7

 Step 4: Finally, I found my deleted .ppt files in the results of scan by the recovery program. I ticked the deleted files to be restored and clicked "Recover" button. Suddenly, a window appeared on the screen saying that I have to register on website to use the program to the full extent. Money doesn't matters in case we have done a mistake accidentally. So, I've bought a licence key by getting registered on the site. If you wanna get one licence register Here>> .

recover lost data

 Step 5: I entered the licence key as asked and got my files recovered forever.
Note: It is better to use the software after getting registered first as registration process may cause interruption to the file recovery. So, register for the product first and download the software to your PC.



Recovery files

So, I've recovered my lost files in just 5 steps. I hope you can do the same if you have deleted any important files accidentally.
Further, if you have any issues or problems while recovering your files, feel free to use the comment box or directly ping us through Contact Us page. We would be glad to hear from you.

"Consider sharing the article so that many other may make use of it"


Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment